Friday, October 23, 2015

Discouts for blog followers

Ok,  so I totally get that there at only about 6 of you who pay attention to my babble on this blog,  so if you are one of the elite few,  I am going to make it worth your while.

From here on it,  if I review a product,  or have to personally buy a product in one of my adventures  (like my current Ironman quest)   I will give 25% off that product for 7 days following my blog post about it if you are buying in store and mention the blog.   If the item is in stock, it is 25% off the tagged price,   if we have to special order,  it is 25% off MSRP pricing.   This discount doesn't combine with other promotions.

At the bottom of each post I will have in parenthesis what items will be on sale.  How specific I am depends on how I am feeling at the moment.  For instance if I buy a cable lock I might put (cable lock) at the bottom of the page which means all cable locks will be on sale.  Or I might be less specific and say (locks) which means all locks of any type will be on sale.      Another example is if I review the KHS Four Seasons 2000 Fat bike, I might put (Four Seasons 2000) which means only that model is on sale.   Or I might put (Four Seasons)   which means any model of the four seasons bikes would be on sale.  If I am feeling particularly feisty,  I might put (bikes) which would mean any bike would be on sale.  

No mater how you slice it,  if you watch the blog you will find some deals.    So enjoy my blather and get some cool swag.  

No comments: