Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello and welcome


This is a blog that should have been rolling since the day I started Goose Creek Cycle, but it was always on the "to do" list and never done. Part of me thinks I should keep all my business secrets to myself and not let the competition know what I am doing until it is done, but in reality, I usually don't know what I am doing until it is done, so this blog really won't work against or for me in any real fashion. On the other hand, by putting all of this out in the open, my customers, friends, and employees (when we eventually have them) will all kind of know what is going on at the store if they care to read about it. So, sit tight, we are about to explore all of the trials and tribulations of running and internet bicycle store.
Feel Free to visit the site at http://www.goosecreekcycle.com/

No comments: